The Nikon Z6 II mirrorless camera achieves an amazing 89% overall score and Silver Award from the experts at DPReview.
The Z6 II is a camera that does well at just about everything. It’s comfortable to shoot with and its performance is reliably good. Its AF system is effective, though not at simple to use as its rivals’, and battery life isn’t particularly impressive, but if you’re looking for an enthusiast camera that will do a bit of everything, it’s well worth considering.
Stills and video capture in a variety of situations
Not so good for:
Carefree shooting in fast-changing conditions
- 24MP full-frame BSI-CMOS sensor
- Continuous shooting at up to 14 fps (in 12-bit Raw with single AF point)
- Full-sensor UHD 4K video at up to 30p
- UHD 60p from an APS-C crop promised in future firmware update
- Two card slots (1x CFexpress/XQD, 1x UHS-II SD)
- 3.69M-dot EVF with improved blackout times
- Tilting 2.1M-dot read touchscreen
- USB-C socket for recharging or powering the camera
- Battery rating of 410 (LCD) and 340 (EVF) shots per charge
- Connectors to allow battery grip with portrait orientation controls
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Gro