PhotonsToPhotos published their Nikon Z6 II sensor measurements. We have covered a few comparisons with other cameras such as Z6 (above image), Z6 II vs. D780, Z6 II vs. D750 and Z6 II vs. Z7 II.
The Nikon Z6 II is full frame hybrid powerhouse and the most versatile Z series camera yet, balancing speed, power, low-light ability, and advanced video features for dynamic creators who need pro-level performance and reliability.
Nikon Z6 II vs. D780
Nikon Z6 II vs. D750
Nikon Z6 II vs. Z7 II
Nikon Z6 II vs. Z6 (DX)
Nikon Z6 II key specifications
- 24MP full-frame BSI-CMOS sensor
- Continuous shooting at up to 14 fps (in 12-bit Raw with single AF point)
- Full-sensor UHD 4K video at up to 30p
- UHD 60p from an APS-C crop promised in future firmware update
- Two card slots (1x CFexpress/XQD, 1x UHS-II SD)
- 3.69M-dot EVF with improved blackout times
- Tilting 2.1M-dot read touchscreen
- USB-C socket for recharging or powering the camera
- Battery rating of 410 (LCD) and 340 (EVF) shots per charge
- Connectors to allow battery grip with portrait orientation controls
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!