Finally an exciting rumors for Nikon cameras. According to recent reports the previously rumored Nikon Z9 is coming ! The flagship Z9 camera is expected to be announced in fall of 2021.
- Nikon Z9 to be announced in the fall of 2021
- No official plans for Nikon Z8
- Prototype Z9 cameras may be tested at the Tokyo Olympics next year
- New Nikkor Z 400mm f/2.8 mirrorless lens is also rumored for the Olympics
- Nikon Z9 is described as a Nikon D6 body combined with Canon EOS R5 imaging, α9II AF, and blackout-free EVF
- 46MP sensor
- 20 fps
- 8k30p, 4k120/60/30p
- New EXPEED processor designed for 8k
- Improved AF (Object detection AF)
- Two XQD/CFX type B memory card slots
- ISO 64 – 25,600, Hi1, Hi2
- High resolution, blackout-free EVF
- New user interface (no second LCD screen on the back like he D6)
- New battery: Nikon EN-EL18x
- Gbit LAN, USB-C, WiFi, GPS
- Price: $6,000 – $7,000
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!