Olympus introduced an update to the E-M1 line with the announcement of the OM-D E-M1 Mark III Mirrorless Camera.
The new micro four thirds camera takes a lot of the innovations that showed up in the company’s double-grip sports camera, the E-M1X, and fits them into a more compact and lightweight body. The new E-M1 Mark III comes with the world’s best image stabilisation system with 7.5 shutter speed steps of compensation.
More on the E-M1 Mark III features, the new model includes a 20.4 Megapixel Live MOS sensor, the world’s best image stabilization system with 7.5 shutter speed steps of compensation, 18fps maximum burst shooting with autofocus and DCI 4K/24p video capture.
- Pre-order: Amazon | Adorama | B&Hphoto
- 20MP Live MOS Sensor
- New Image Processor TruePic IX
- Handheld High Res Shot Feature with 50MP equivalent, 80MP Tripod equivalent
- New Starry Sky AF algorithm for astrophotography
- In-body 5 Axis IS
- Dustproof/Slashproof/Freezeproof Magnesium Alloy Weather sealed Construction
- 400k Shutter Life
- New Control Panel Mode for essential settings
- 121-Point All Cross-type On-chip Phase Detection AF Sensor
- Maximum 18 fps AF/AE Tracking Sequential Shooting. Maximum 60 fps AF/AE Lock Sequential Shooting
- Multi-selector (Joystick) for easy on-screen selection
- Handheld 4K/Cinema 4K Shooting
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE for added connectivity
- Sample photos
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III vs. Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II comparison
Read more Olympus Rumors.
Also join the Micro Four Thirds Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.