Olympus has registered a new camera online under the code name IM021. This refers to a new product and the company’s next model will probably be the Olympus E-M1 Mark III.
Rumored Olympus E-M1 Mark III camera specifications.
- Same 20-Megapixel Four Thirds sensor as the E-M1X
- 60Mp for Handheld Res. and 100Mp for Tripod
- More phase detection pixels on the sensor
- Truepic IX processing engine
- Improvements on IBIS
- ISO 100 at base and optimized dynamic range
- 4K video at 60p
- Additions on weather-sealing
- Intelligent Subject Detection
- Same body design ergonomics and battery as the E-M1 II
- Price to be around $2,000
Read more Olympus Rumors.
Also join the Micro Four Thirds Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.