Olympus registered a new camera with Indonesia certification under the code name IM015. This could probably the long rumored OM-D E-M5 Mark III camera.
This kind of registrations also means that the upcoming Olympus E-M5 Mark III camera could be announced within a few months period. The upcoming OM-D series camera is rumored to use the same sensor as the E-M1 Mark II. Check out the Olympus E-M5 Mark III specs predictions.
Rumored Olympus E-M5 III specifications
- Same sensor as the Olympus E-M1 Mark II (should be second-generation 20-megapixel Live MOS sensor)
- 121-point contrast AF point
- 50 MP super resolution mode
- 1/8000 second highest shutter speed
- Max 15fps continuous shooting speed
- Video DCI 4K / 24p and UHD 4K / 30p
- 3 inch 1.04 million pixel multi-angle back screen
- 236 million pixels 1.3 magnification electronic viewfinder
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.