Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 150-400mm f/4.5 TC1.25X IS PRO Lens officially announced. It is a super-telephoto zoom lens characterized by its expansive range, built-in teleconverter, and relatively sleek design for handheld use, offering a 300-800mm equivalent focal length range, which can be extended even further using the integrated 1.25x teleconverter for 1000mm equivalent focal length.
The Olympus M.Zuiko 150-400mm F4 TC1.25x IS Pro is available for pre-order and will be released in late January 2021 for $7500 at Adorama and B&HPhoto. See Best Micro Four Thirds Lenses
- Super Telephoto PRO Lens 300-800mm (35mm equivalent) that enables 1000mm (35mm equivalent) hand held shooting through buil
- Compact, lightweight design, less than 2.0 kg (4.4 lbs.) in form of super-telephoto lens
- Worry-free Dust, Splash and Freezeproof Construction
- 28 Elements in 18 Groups for Outstanding Resolution
- Z Coating Nano significantly reduces ghosts and flares
- Magnification: x0.57. Magnification with built-in teleconverter: x0.71.
- Powerful Image Stabilization and Fast, High Precision AF
- 5-Axis Sync IS with a maximum 6 shutter speed steps of compensation
- Lens Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Lens Format: Micro Four Thirds
- Zoom Focal Length: Focal Length: 150-400mm
- Lens Type: Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Image Stabilization: Image Stabilization: Yes (IS), Image Stabilization: Yes (VC)
- Special Features: Dustproof/Splashproof
- Filter Size: Focal Length: 95mm
Stay tuned with us for mor information. Read more Olympus Rumors.
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.