Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III micro four thirds camera is now in stock and shipping at major stores in US. The US price of the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III body stands at $1799.99 USD – Amazon | Adorama | B&Hphoto.
A camera designed with speed, versatility, and portability in mind, the Olympus E-M1 Mark III ($1799.99 USD – Amazon | Adorama | B&Hphoto) is a well-rounded Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera suitable for a variety of stills and video needs. Featuring a 20.4MP Live MOS sensor and an updated TruePic IX image processor, the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III is capable of up to 60 fps continuous shooting with an electronic shutter and 15 fps continuous shooting with a mechanical shutter, as well as DCI 4K/24p and UHD 4K/30p video recording. Best Micro Four Thirds Lenses
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III Key Features:
- 20.4 Megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic IX Dual Quad Core Processor
- 3.0″ Vari-Angle Touch LCD
- 2.36M dot LCD Electronic Viewfinder
- 60 FPS Continuous Shooting
- Dual F.A.S.T. AF (Contrast & Phase Detection AF)
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Up to 7.5 Shutter Speed Steps Compensation
- Handheld High Res Shot Mode
- Multi Selector (Joystick) Focus Point Control
- Live ND (Neutral Density Filter)
- 4k Video Capture (30/25/24 fps) with OM-Log Mode
- PRO Capture Lag-Free Electronic Shutter Mode
Read more Olympus Rumors.
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.