Olympus unveiled the new compact OM-D E-M5 Mark III Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera with an abundance of speed, precision, versatility, and a lot of technology found previously in the higher-end E-M1 Mark II.
Featuring a 20.4MP MOS sensor and a TruePic VIII image processor, the E-M5 Mark III offers quick continuous shooting up to 10 fps with a mechanical shutter, up to 30 fps shooting with an electronic shutter, and DCI and UHD 4K video recording.
Pricing and Availability
The Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III will be available in both black and silver in late November. The camera body only will have a suggested retail price of $1,199.99 USD and $1,499.99 CAD and the camera body with the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II lens will have a suggested retail price of $1,799.99 USD and $2,249.99 CAD .
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III Key Features:
- 20 MP Live MOS sensor
- TruePic VIII image processor
- 4K video supports C4K and 4K 30p video recording
- 2.36 million-dot OLED viewfinder
- Wi-Fi compatible with Bluetooth version 4.2 BLE
- 10 fps high-speed sequential shooting with AF/AE tracking
- 121-point all-cross-type on-chip phase detection AF
- Compact, in-body 5-axis image stabilization
- 30 fps maximum sequential shooting speed
- Lightweight, weather-sealed system
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III Videos
Official introduction videos:
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.