The Panasonic Lumix LX100 II is a 17 megapixel enthusiast zoom compact with a 24-75mm equivalent F1.7-2.8 lens. It uses up to ~85% of the area of a Four Thirds-sized sensor to give a choice of aspect ratios without narrowing the field of view.
The LX100 II features an updated grip, a new 17mp multi-aspect Four Thirds sensor (total 20mp, same sensor as found in the GX9), without an optical low-pass filter, a 3inch touch-screen, USB charging, and additional customisable function buttons.
The Panasonic LX100 II price is $999 in US. Check availability at Amazon | B&H Photo Video.
Panasonic DC-LX100 II Features
- 17MP Four Thirds MOS Sensor
- 24-75mm equivalent f/1.7-2.8 Leica lens, 9 blades
- Optical image stabilisation
- 3inch, 1240K dot touch-screen
- EVF, 2760K dot, 0.73x magnification, eye-detection
- Aperture / Shutter control dials
- Exposure compensation dial (+/-3)
- Manual Focus Assist / Focus peaking
- 4K video recording, 4K photo priority mode (30fps)
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- 11fps continuous shooting (max 33 images raw)
- Dual-axis electronic level
- 3cm macro focus
- 22 filters, L. Monochrome, L. Monochrome D
- USB charging
Panasonic LX100 II Vs. Canon G1 X III Vs. Sony RX100V (A)
|Panasonic LX100 II||Canon G1 X III||Sony RX100 V(A)|
|Sensor area (sq mm)||187||332||116|
|Zoom range (equiv.)||24-75mm||24-72mm||24-70mm|
|Viewfinder resolution||2.76M-dot equiv (920k dots, field sequential)||2.36M-dot||2.36M-dot|
|Rear LCD res||1.24M-dot
|Battery life||300 shots||200 shots||220 shots|
|Dimensions||115 x 66 x 64mm||115 x 78 x 51mm||102 x 58 x 41mm|
|Weight||392 g||399 g||299 g|
Read more Panasonic Mirrorless and Panasonic Rumors.
Also join the Mirrorless Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography.