Panasonic GH6 camera surfaced at Bluetooth certification agency. The Panasonic GH6 camera will support Bluetooth 5.0.
According to latest rumors, the upcoming Panasonic GH6 camera will use a Hybrid AF sensor.
The Panasonic GH6 flagship camera of the LUMIX G Series will be commercialized for its release to world markets by the end of 2021. The Panasonic GH6 is already listed at B&HPhoto. Full article on Explora (Click here).
Panasonic GH6 Key Features:
- New Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- Updated Venus Engine Image Processor
- 5.7K 60p Video, 10-Bit Sampling
- DCI 4K 10-Bit 4:2:2, Unlimited Recording
- UHD 4K 120p with 10-Bit HFR
- Approximately $2500