According to the recent rumors the upcoming Lumix Cine camera that will be announced on May 31 will be named as “Panasonic DC-S1H”. The “H” designation will stand for “hybrid”.
The L-mount Panasonic Lumix S1H full frame mirrorless camera will feature a 20MP image sensor. The video centric product will offer 6K 24p, 4K 60p, 14bit DR, 10bit 4:2:2. Check out the details below.
Panasonic Lumix S1H Specs
- Around 20MP full frame CMOS sensor
- Cine full frame mirrorless camera
- Slightly bigger than Panasonic S1 & S1R for better heat dissipation
- 6K video 24p, 4K video 60p
- 14bit Dynamic Range
- 10bit 4:2:2 internal at 30p and external 60p
- Full built-in log settings
- Official announcement on May 31st, 2019
Also join the Mirrorless Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography.