The Tamron 28-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD Lens for Sony E mount mirrorless cameras is now available for pre-order at major US stores. The US price is $729. Shipping is scheduled to start on June 25, 2020.
Designed for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras the size of this new lens is rumored to be same as Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 Di III RXD lens when it’s collapsed.
Tamron 28-200mm f/2.8-5.6 E-mount Lens Key Features:
- The world’s first F2.8 all-in-one zoom lens for full-frame mirrorless cameras
- Lightweight (20.3 oz.) and compact size (4.6″) for superior mobility
- Uncompromising image quality with 18 elements in 14 groups that lets you focus on creativity
- Superior up-close shooting performance (7.5″ / 1:3.1 WIDE & 31.5″ / 1:3.8 TELE)
- RXD stepping motor unit is exceptionally quiet
- 67mm filter diameter for system convenience
- Moisture-Resistant Construction, Fluorine Coating, and Zoom Lock switch
- Compatible with main camera-specific features and functions
See also 2020 Tamron Lens Deals
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography.