The first information on Nikon Z9 specifications continues to come. Accordingly, it is among the leaked rumors that the mirrorless camera, which is expected to be positioned at a high level, will have a 46MP sensor, 20fps continuous shooting speed, 8K30p and 4K120p video shooting.
If we look at the Nikon Z9 specifications in detail, the camera will reportedly feature a 46 MP sensor and a brand new EXPEED processor that can shoot up to 20 fps at full speed and can shoot 8K / 30p video. The camera will also feature advanced subject-detection AF, high-resolution non-dimming EVF, dual XQD / CFExpress card slots, Gigabit LAN, and the “new user interface”, but there are no other details shared at this point.
Rumored Nikon Z9 Specifications
- Nikon Z9 is expected in the fall of 2021
- No official plans for a Nikon Z8 camera yet
- Prototype Z9 cameras may be tested at the Tokyo Olympics next year
- New Nikkor Z 400mm f/2.8 mirrorless lens is also rumored for the Olympics
- Nikon Z9 is described as a Nikon D6 body combined with Canon EOS R5 imaging, α9II AF, and blackout-free EVF
- 46MP (previous rumors suggested a 60MP sensor)
- 20 fps
- 8k30p, 4k120/60/30p
- New EXPEED processor designed for 8k
- Improved AF (Object detection AF)
- Two XQD/CFX type B memory card slots
- ISO 64 – 25,600, Hi1, Hi2
- High resolution, blackout-free EVF
- New user interface (no second LCD screen on the back like he D6)
- New battery: Nikon EN-EL18x
- Gbit LAN, USB-C, WiFi, GPS
- Price: $6,000 – $7,000
According to the latest rumors, Nikon Z9 will arrive at the end of 2021, with advanced core specifications to compete against the Canon EOS R5 camera.
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!