Here are the very first rumored specifications of the Sony a7 IV mirrorless camera.
The upcoming Sony a7 IV full frame mirrorless camera is expected to be announced in early 2020, probably just ahead of CP+ 2020 in February.
Rumored Sony a7 IV Specifications
- Improved 24MP full frame CMOS sensor
- Improved weather sealing than Sony a7 III
- 5.5-stop 5-axis image stabilization
- Sony a7R IV/a9 II Body
- 693 PDAF, 425 CDAF
- Real-time tracking, real-time Eye AF for video, animal Eye AF
- Full Frame 6K Video, 4K Video 30p, 1080p Video 120p
- Standard sync terminal
- Lock release button
- New Save/Load setting
- Pixel shift mode
- Digital audio interface
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- USB 3.2 Gen 1, Type-C
- 10 fps w/ AF/AE tracking
- 5.76MP EVF
- 1.44MP LCD screen, Full articulating LCD Screen
- Sony a7 IV is expected to be announced in early 2020, maybe ahead of CP+ 2020 in February.
What do you think about this list? And what’s your wishlist about the Sony a7 IV?
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography.