According to latest rumors, the rumored Sony flagship full frame 8K mirrorless camera could be named Sony a9 III. The official announcement for Sony a9 III could be as early as CES 2021 in January.
Sony is actively developing a new Sony a9 full-frame mirrorless camera that could be a possible “Canon R5 Killer”. This new camera will feature a full frame sensor around 50MP, 8K@30p video recording and new menu system from the Sony A7S III.
Below are some rumored specs of Sony a9 III 8K mirrorless camera:
- Bigger and truly pro body
- 9.44M dots EVF
- Newly developed sensor around ~50 megapixel
- 8K@30p video recording with no overheating
- Dual card slots
- New menu systems from a7S III
- EVF and Aautofocus similar to the A7S III also
- IBIS with Steady shot active mode
- Everything about this camera is new
- Price: $4,999-$5,999
- Official announcement around CES 2021
- Release date in the first half of 2021
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography