Here is the Sony a6600 camera unboxing and preview video. The Sony Alpha a6600 is the flagship version of the company’s APS-c mirrorless cameras that is designed to address the needs of the most demanding photographers and videographers.
Patrick Murphy is a Sony photographer that largely shoots sports and he decided to sell his a6000, a6300, a6500 and RX10II for Sony’s new a6600. Below are some of the reasons why he upgraded:
The extremely versatile Sony a6600 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama) sports a revised 24.2MP CMOS sensor, the latest BIONZ X image processor, and a front-end LSI implemented in Sony’s full-frame cameras.
- Sony Z Battery
- The books inside the box probably weigh more than the camera
- Great new grip
- Likes Sony firmware updates
- Hates the old W battery
- Better low light
- Realtime Tracking
- Great for street photography
- Great for sports
- Great for remotes
- New E 16-55mm F2.8 G
- A good camera to get people to switch
- The same lens mount as their full-frame
- Can get very low to the ground
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Read more Sony Camera Rumors here.