Sony is planning to announce a new entry level full frame mirrorless camera called “Sony a7C” in mid September 2020.
Sony a7C will come in two color variants Black and Silver.
Rumored Sony a7C Specs
- Price above $2,000, specs similar to current a7 III
- Designed for vloggers and youtubers
- Battery is NP-FZ100
- 4K 24p 10bit 100mbps, 4K 30p 10bit 100mbps and it even has 50/60p 4K but is really crippled
- No pop-up flash
- Pop-up evf with 770.000 pixels (2.3m points) 0.6x mag.
- NP-FZ100 Battery, the grip is pretty large to accommodate the battery
- USB Type-C
- Touch LCD screen similar to Sony a7S III
- Single SD card slot
- Headphone jack
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Body design similar to a6600 APS-C E-mount mirrorless cameras
- Available in Black and Silver
- New lens line will be announced too: The compact lenses will have the code “V”
- The first lens will be a compact travel zoom (something like a 28-60mm f/4.5-5.6)
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography