The Sony a9 II is a full-frame mirrorless camera designed for sports and action photography. Dave and Evelyn from The Camera Store tested the high-speed sports camera at the Olympic Oval in Calgary during Canada Cup #2 with special guest Dave Holland.
- 24.2MP full-frame stacked CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processing engine and front-end LSI
- Up to 20 fps with 60 AF/AE tracking calculations per second
- XAVC S 4K movie recording
- 3-inch 1440K-dot tiltable LCD screen with touch control
- Continuous view blackout-free Quad-VGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- High-speed 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi and 1000BASE-T Ethernet
- Secure, versatile and fast dual UHS-II SD media card slots
- Add Voice Memo to images or voice to text for IPTC data
- 693 phase detection and 425 contrast detection AF points
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Read more Sony Camera Rumors here.