Sony a9 II full frame mirrorless camera is now available for pre-order in major stores in US. The US price is $4,498. Check availability at Amazon, B&H Photo Video, Adorama. Shipping is scheduled to start on November 6, 2019.
Sony a9 mirrorless camera is now $1000 off at Amazon, B&H, Adorama for $3,498.
Sony a9 II Key Features
- 24.2MP full-frame stacked CMOS sensor
- Upgraded BIONZ X processing engine and front-end LSI
- 20fps blackout-free continuous shooting
- XAVC S 4K movie recording
- 2.95 inch (3.0-type) wide type TFT screen
- Quad-VGA OLED Tru-Finder and blackout-free viewfinder
- 5 GHz Wi-Fi, FTPS file transfer and faster built-in wireless LAN
- 693 phase detection and 425 contrast detection AF points
- Anti-distortion shutter provides speeds of up to 1/32,000 sec
- 5-Axis in-body image stabilization with a 5.5 step shutter speed