Building upon the waterproof/dustproof, shockproof, crushproof and ultra-compact qualities of the original RX0, the new model now offers internal 4K recording, an adjustable LCD screen that tilts upward 180 degrees and downward 90 degrees and that even works underwater, and new image stabilization solutions for video recording.
Sony RX0 II: $698 at B&H.
Sony VCT-SGR1 Shooting Grip: $98 at B&H.
Sony RX0 Mark II Key Features
- Superb image quality delivered by 1.0-type stacked 15.3MP image sensor condensed into waterproof, rugged, highly compact body
- Featuring ZEISS® Tessar T* 24mm F4 fixed wide-angle lens
- Movie shooting with 4K internal recording and new image stabilization solutions
- Advanced functionality for stills photography, including up to 1/32000 sec. Anti-distortion Shutter and up to 16fps continuous shooting
- Diverse range of shooting scenes enabled by waterproof 180-degree tiltable LCD panel and Clear Image Zoom
- Perfect for selfie with enhanced color reproduction, new Soft Skin Effect mode and advanced Eye AF
- Microphone jack and optional Shooting Grip (VCT-SGR1) delivers minimal and ideal Vlog shooting solution
- Multi-camera solution that enables creative video expression from various viewpoints
Press text here.