Sony ZV-E1 camera is coming very soon. According to latest rumors it will be officially announced on March 29, 2023.
We are told that the AF performance is based on the current Sony a7R V and the subject recognition is even better, it may be the top performance of Sony machines in terms of subject recognition AF.
Latest rumors indicates that this will be Sony’s first Full Frame E-mount Blogger focused camera. Also this mirrorless camera is based on Sony a7S III, and has a design similar as currently Sony a7C.
Rumored Sony ZV-E1 Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Specs
- Official announcement is on March 29th, 2023
- Based on Sony a7S III
- Has a 12MP full frame sensor that is from a7S III
- 4K60P & 4K120P (no crop)
- No pixel binning
- ISO 409600
- AF from a7R V but it has even better detection
- Body overheats a lot at the moment
- Lots of new AI features, very innovative
- Similar body style of the ZV-E10, but in the size of the Sony a7C and with some FX3 elements
- Price slightly below $2,500
- Cheaper than Sony a7S III
In terms of video capabilities, the ZV-E1 is expected to offer 4K60 and 4K120 without any crop, which is a significant improvement over the a7S III. However, it is worth noting that the 4K120 feature will not be available at launch and will be released via a firmware update after the summer.
Sony a7S III body: $3,498 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony a7C body: $1,798 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony FX3 body: $3,898 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Best Screen Protectors for Sony a7R IV, a7S III & A7C | Best Lenses for Sony a7S III Camera | Best Memory Cards for Sony a7S III
Read more Sony Rumors and Sony News.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography