Shoten has announced the Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 III lens for Nikon Z, Canon RF and Sony E mount full frame mirrorless cameras. The third version of this large-aperture manual focus lens improves image quality by reviewing the optical performance.
The Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 III lens is dues to be released in April will be on show at this week’s CP+ show in Japan.
Mid optics SPEEDMASTER 50mm f/0.95 III (Sony E / Canon RF / Nikon Z)
Scheduled to be released in April 2019
Manufacturer’s preferred price ¥ 98,000 (excluding tax)
SPEEDMASTER 50mm F 0.95 III is an ultra large diameter standard lens designed as a mirrorless camera for full size image sensor. While achieving the phenomenal brightness of aperture opening F value of 0.95, it is also equipped with portability, design has been designed considering balance with the mirrorless machine. Utilizing the features of the ultra-large aperture lens, it is possible to take handheld photographs in places where there is little light intensity, or to take advantage of beautifully large blur taste.
Improvements from SPEEDMASTER 50mm f/0.95 M 67 (version 2)
- Improve image quality by reviewing optical performance.
- It corresponds to the latest Nikon Z mount · Canon RF mount.
|Focal length / aperture||50 mm / F 0.95 – F 16||focus||MF (manual focus)|
|Shortest shooting distance||0.5 m||Lens mount||Sony E Canon RF Nikon Z|
Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 III Lens
- Replacement for the already discontinued/old version Speedmaster lens
- Improved image quality with improved optical performance
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.5m
- Manual focusing
- Available for Sony E, Canon RF and Nikon Z mounts
- Scheduled to be released in April 2019
- Price: ¥98,000 excluding tax or around $900
- The Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 III lens will be on display at the CP + 2019