Sony is on the verge to announce a new High End APS-C E-mount mirrorless camera in late May 2021. This new camera will be the successor to the Sony a6600.
In August 2019, Sony A6600 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama) was officially announced. Now, the successor of Sony A6600 is coming! According to latest rumors, Sony will announce a new High End APS-C E-mount camera in May 2021. This new camera is rumored to have a 30MP sensor.
Rumored Sony A6700 Specifications
As we mentioned above, there are long rumors for the Sony A6700, and you can see the A6700 features that have been raised to date.
- 32MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 4K HDR, 4K60p (was limited in test version),
- 2x Improved battery life,
- AF is vastly improved with eye tracking,
- Better low light performance, higher iso up to 51200
- UHS II
- 1/8000 shutter, faster continuous shooting
- Flip screen like in a6400
- Price to be around $1500
- For advanced video (more video oriented) and photos
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography