Tamron released a new firmware update version 3 for the Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens. Firmware Update V3 for Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD FE lens improves continuous shooting stability over long periods of time.
Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Features:
- Superb optical performance, including both outstanding image quality and beautiful background blur effects (bokeh), provided by fast F/2.8 aperture.
- Comfortably light weight (19.4 oz.) and compact (4.6 in).
- Close-focusing; Minimum Object Distance: 7.5 in at wide-angle setting and 15.3 in at the telephoto position.
- All-new “RXD” stepping motor AF unit is extremely quiet and therefore perfect for video capture.
- Exciting next-generation design keeping the brand consistency that is ergonomically superb.
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating for weather protection.
- Compatible with the “Direct Manual Focus (DMF)” feature that enables Sony cameras to instantly switch between autofocus and manual focus.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography.