The TTArtisan 21mm f/1.5 lens is now available for Nikon Z, Sony E, Canon R, and Leica L mounts.
Fast and wide, the 21mm f/1.5 from TTArtisan is an ultra-wide prime designed for mirrorless cameras. The broad field of view is complemented by the bright f/1.5 maximum aperture, which excels in low-light conditions as well as for isolating subjects using selective focus techniques. The lens’s manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3′ away and it features a 10-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth bokeh quality. Additionally, a lens hood is included that protects the front of the lens as well as reduces stray light from causing flare.
TTArtisan 21mm f/1.5 lens Specifications
- Diameter: 56mm (without focus tab)
- Field of view: 91° (diagonally)
- Length: 67mm (+adapter, incl. lens hood)
- Weight: 415g (+adapter, with hood, without caps)
- Filter Diameter: 72mm (with included filter adapter)
- Number of Aperture Blades: 10 (inwardly curved)
- Elements/Groups: 13/11
- Close Focusing Distance: 0.7 m
- Maximum Magnification: 1:24 (measured)