Tony Northrup published a video on Youtube which you can find his predictions about new cameras and their features that are likely to be announced in 2020.
The rumored camera models are Olympus E-M10 Mark IV, Panasonic GH6, Nikon Z5, Nikon D860, Canon EOS 5D Mark V, Sony A7 IV and Sony A7S III.
Here are the upcoming cameras of 2020 according to the video review.
- The entry model Olympus E-M10 Mark IV will be available for $500 or less. Olympus does not tend to have many new features on entry models, so there is nothing new and I think it will be a cute and fun camera to use.
- Panasonic GH6 are expected to have 16: 9 6K 30fps, 4K 60fps without crop, RAW video, 4: 2: 2 10bit.
- Nikon will announce an entry-sized Nikon Z5. The price is about $1,500. 24MP sensor, continuous shooting at 5 fps, 4K30fps, no camera shake correction, 1 SD card slot, low-end EVF.
- Nikon D860 is a camera that incorporates the features of a mirrorless camera, with the same high-performance live view and video as the D780. There is no built-in image stabilization. (this could also be named as Nikon D880)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark V will have a 4K video with all pixels readout and a hybrid finder. The price is $3,500.
- The new Canon EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera is now listed at Adorama and B&HPhoto. The detailed specifications and pricing info are still unknown. More at Canon EOS R5 Specs, Release Date : 8K, IBIS, 20fps
- Sony is evolving at a slower pace, and the Sony α7 IV, like the α9 II, is expected to be a slightly improved model with slightly improved AF and improved dust and drip proofing. Two UHS-II compatible slots, priced at $ 2000.
- Sony α7S III is a video-oriented camera with improved dust-proof and drip-proof, equipped with 4K 60fps 4: 2: 2 10bit video mode, two UHS-II compatible slots, no flip-up flip monitor. The price is about $4000.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors.