In addition the Olympus OM-D E-M1X, and M.Zuiko Digital ED 150-400mm f/4.5 TC 1.25x IS PRO lens, the company released an updated Micro Four Thirds lens roadmap for 2019 – 2020, including a new 150-400mm F4.5 TC1.25x IS Pro lens coming in 2020.
There will be plently of new lenses coming in 2019 to 2020. Olympus is planning to release new zoom and fast prime Pro lenses as well as less expensive super telephoto and travel zoom lenses.
- M.Zuiko Pro Telephoto Zoom Lens (expect 50-225mm)
- M.Zuiko Pro Telephoto Zoom Lens (expect 70-250mm)
- M.Zuiko Pro Wide Zoom Lens (possibly 8-18mm or 8-25mm)
- M.Zuiko Pro Standard Zoom Lens
- M.Zuiko Pro Bright Prime Lenses
- M.Zuiko High Magnification Zoom Lens (expect 14-210mm)
- M.Zuiko Super Telephoto Zoom Lens (expect 100-400mm)
Olympus has announced its new 2X teleconverter, the MC-20, which is compatible with the company’s 40-150mm F2.8 Pro and 300mm F4 Pro lenses, as well as the 150-400mm F4.5 that will be arriving in 2020. Like Olympus’ pro lenses, the MC-20 is weather-sealed and should function down to -10°C/+14°F, according to the company. The MC-20 will be available this summer.
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.