Let’s take a look at what features have shaped the latest rumors for the Sony A7 IV specifications. In this article, you can find the updated Sony A7 IV specifications as well as expected price information.
The latest news about the Sony a7 IV, which is expected to be announced in 2021, claims that the highly anticipated successor of the all-purpose Sony a7 III ( Amazon | B&H Photo Video) will have a brand new sensor with faster readings and at least 30MP. Meanwhile, the A7 IV is said to be capable of recording 4K 60p video, which is definitely great for video business and vloggers. On the other hand, the electronic viewfinder would be 0.5-inch OLED with 3.69million dots.
As far as pricing is concerned, the selling price of the Sony A7 IV is said to be around $2,499. What we know so far about the Sony a7 IV specifications are as follows.
Sony a7 IV Specifications:
- 30MP BSI CMOS Sensor (IMX 554 DQC)
- BIONZ XR Image Processor
- ISO Sensitivity 50-204,800
- Autofocus system: Hybrid with 693 phase detection points and 425 contrast detection points, Real Time Eye AF (Human and Animal for stills and video)
- 10fps continuous shooting speed with mechanical shutter
- Stabilisation: 5-axis IBIS and digital, up to 5.5EV shutter speed compensation
- UHD 4K60p with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- Full HD 240fp, 10-bit and 4:2:2 color over HDMI
- Screen: 3-inch 1,440,000-dot vari-angle touchscreen
- Viewfinder: 0.5-inch OLED with 3.69million dots
- Storage: Dual: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II) and CFexpress Type A
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, micro-USB port, 3.5mm microphone input
- Magnesium alloy chassis
- NP-FZ100 battery
- New menu system from Sony a7S III
- Slight bigger and more comfortable body than Sony a7 III
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography