Yongnuo has announced two new products: the EF-E II Adapter for Sony E-mount cameras and the YN560TX Pro TTL flash.
The new adapter is available to purchase from online retailers now for $99.99 USD, but the YN560TX Pro flash won’t be available to buy until some time in June.No pricing information for the YN560TX Pro TTL flash is currently available.
The Yongnuo EF-E II adapter lets you use EF/EF-S lenses on Sony E-mount cameras. This model supports AF and mixed-focus systems, and also offers a function key, USB interface (for firmware updates) and a 1/4-in screw hole for tripods.
- Allows EF/EF-S series lens or lens to be compatible with E mount Camera.
- Equipped with USB interface to improve product performance, supports firmware upgrade and lens data analysis through USB.
- 2 Focus Systems- With focusing system selection switch, support AF focus system and Mixed-focus system, both focusing systems require camera support for normal use.
- Equipped with Fn function keys, it is possible to achieve more practical functions in the future. Please pay attention to the offical announcement from to get the latest information.
- With 1/4 inch screw hole at the bottom can be installed on the tripod or other fixed bracket easily.
Yongnuo YN560TX Pro TTL flash
- The YN560TX Pro is a new generation of flash signal transmitters that integrates two radio systems, the YN560TX and YN622
- The protocol is cross-brand compatible, and one receiving end can receive signals from any C/N/S hot shoe launcher;
- Full support for flash mode, focus control, high-speed synchronization and other functions such as GR/TTL/M/Multi;
- YN622 product line (such as YN968C/N, YN685, YN622 II) 560RX mode after upgrading firmware can receive YN560TX Pro (C/N/S) signal;
- RF603, YN560 III/IV, YN660, YN860 series can directly receive YN560TX Pro signal. YN200 Yongnuo high-power lithium battery outside lamp: Built-in integrated next-generation radio system, can receive the control signal of YN560TX Pro (C/N/S) any hot shoe launcher, support TTL/M/Multi flash mode and high-speed synchronization. It is also compatible with transmitters such as RF603/YN560TX (II).
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography.