Available in Canon EF and Nikon F mounts, the new Zeiss Otus 100mm f/1.4 lens is now in stock and shipping at major stores in US. Order now if you are interested.
The ZEISS Otus 100mm f/1.4 lens is the latest addition to the Otus line up. The 100mm joins the 28mm f/1.4, 55mm f/1.4, and the 85mm f/1.4.
- ZEISS Otus 100mm f/1.4 ZE Lens for Canon EF: $4,990 at B&H Photo Video/Adorama.
- ZEISS Otus 100mm f/1.4 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F: $4,990 at B&H Photo Video/Adorama.
The Otus series of lenses are all manual focus lenses and are available in Canon EF and Nikon F mount. With adapters they can easily be used on other camera systems.
Zeiss Otus 100mm f/1.4 DSLR Lens Features
- Mount: ZE (for Canon EF), ZF.2 (for Nikon F)
- Lens constitution: 11 groups 14 pieces
- Minimum shooting distance: 1.0 m
- Maximum shooting magnification: 1: 8.6
- Filter diameter: 86 mm
- Maximum diameter: 100.7 mm
- Focus ring diameter: 90.0 mm
- Total length (including the lens cap): ZE: 152.3 mm ZF. 2: 150.1 mm
- Total length (excluding the lens cap): ZE: 128.8 mm ZF. 2: 126.5 mm
- Weight: ZE: 1405g ZF. 2: 1336g
- Price: $4,500