According to Nokishita Camera, Canon officially registered a new camera code DS586191 (DS586192 / DS586193 / DS586194). This camera code refers to the upcoming flagship DSLR camera Canon EOS-1D X Mark III.
1D X Mark III is rumored to have very exciting specs that promise to compete with, and possibly outperform, Nikon’s upcoming D6.
- DS586191 (DS586192 / DS586193 / DS586194)
- Wireless file transmitter
- Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11a / b / g / n / ac) compatible
- interchangeable lens
- SKU: 3450C005AA, 3792C005AA
Below are rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III:
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III could shoot 6K video with no crop.
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III could feature with Dual CFexpress card slots.
- There will be a “significant jump in resolution for an EOS-1 series camera”. The EOS-1D X was 18.1mp and the EOS-1D X Mark II came in at 20.2mp.
- New DIGIC processor. Canon may use DIGIC 9 in EOS-1D X Mark III.
- IBIS may coming to Canon EOS-1D X Mark III.
Canon Camera Deals:
$300 off on Canon EOS R body: $1,999 at Amazon
$500 off on Canon EOS R with 24-105mm Lens: $2,899 at Amazon
$200 off on Canon EOS RP with 24-105mm Lens: $2,199 at Amazon
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!