Here is a new Canon EOS-1D X Mark III review. Peter Read Miller starts his Canon EOS-1D X Mark III review as a professional sports shooter. He offers his thoughts on what he likes and is excited about Canon’s new flagship DSLR camera.
Peter Read Miller has been photographing athletes, events and the sporting life for more than 40 years. He is has worked as a staff and contract photographer for Sports Illustrated for more than 35 years. His images have appeared on over 100 Sports Illustrated covers.
He thinks the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is a game-changer. Below you can watch part 1 and part 2 of his Canon EOS-1D X Mark III.
Read more: Best Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X Mark III
This new groundbreaking workhorse EOS-1D X Mark III DLSR Camera features:
- New 20.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor combined with newly designed High Detail Low-Pass Filter
- New DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 50-819200i
- New 191-point optical viewfinder AF system capable of tracking the subject’s head, and face using Deep Learning Technology
- New Smart Controller built into the AF-On button for fast control of the AF Point selection
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast and accurate autofocus in Live View covering 90%x100% of the image area at an EV of -6 ~ 18
- The lightning-fast camera features the ability to shoot up to 16 frames-per-second in optical viewfinder shooting and up to 20 fps while in Live View shooting with mechanical or silent shutter
- Maximum buffer in continuous shooting (RAW+JPEG) of 1000 images or more with dual CFexpress card slots
- 12-bit 5.5K RAW video internal recording and oversampling 4K 60p video recording using the full width of the sensor in Canon Log with 10-bit 4:2:2
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!