The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III flagship DSLR camera will be officially announced sometime in February, before CP+ 2020, with a release date in April.
In addition to the main features at the development announcement, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is also expected to feature 20MP, IBIS, 6K External RAW Recording, 4K Video with PDAF and no crop. See below for the latest updates.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Rumored Specifications:
- Updated 20.1MP Full Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC Processors
- 6K External RAW Recording
- 4K 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal Video Recording
- 4K Video with PDAF and No Crop
- 16 fps Shooting with Viewfinder
- 20 fps Shooting During Live View
- Canon Log and Raw Video Support
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 525 Selectable Areas
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 10-Bit HEIF Stills Support
- Dual CFexpress Memory Card Slots
- Mag. Alloy Body, Illuminated Buttons
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!