The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III flagship DSLR camera will be officially announced sometime in February, before CP+ 2020, with a release date in April.
In addition to the main features at the development announcement, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is also expected to feature 20MP, IBIS, 6K External RAW Recording, 4K Video with PDAF and no crop. See below for the latest updates.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Rumored Specifications:
- Updated 20.1MP Full Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC Processors
- 6K External RAW Recording
- 4K 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal Video Recording
- 4K Video with PDAF and No Crop
- 16 fps Shooting with Viewfinder
- 20 fps Shooting During Live View
- Canon Log and Raw Video Support
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 525 Selectable Areas
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 10-Bit HEIF Stills Support
- Dual CFexpress Memory Card Slots
- Mag. Alloy Body, Illuminated Buttons
The current Canon EOS-1D X Mark II model is now $500 off at Adorama, Amazon and B&H.
Check out more details about the Canon EOS 1D X Mark III camera. See also 2019 Canon Black Friday Deals Now Live.
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Canon mirrorless and Canon Rumors.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!