First rumored specs of upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark III now available online. This camera is expected to be announced in February 2020 ahead of CP+ Show in Japan. EOS-1D X Mark III is a flagship camera to compete with Nikon D6 and Sony a9II.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Rumored Specs:
- 28.1mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- Up to 30fps still shooting
- Dual DIGIC 9 (This would be the first time the 1D series would introduce a new processor)
- New and larger rear LCD, the source said it looked brighter too.
- To be officially announced in February, 2020, ahead of CP+ 2020.
Canon Camera Deals:
$300 off on Canon EOS R body: $1,999 at Amazon
$500 off on Canon EOS R with 24-105mm Lens: $2,899 at Amazon
$200 off on Canon EOS RP with 24-105mm Lens: $2,199 at Amazon
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!