According to latest rumors, the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark III will arrive in 2020, ahead of Tokyo Olympic games. 1D X Mark III is rumored to have very exciting specs that promise to compete with, and possibly outperform, Nikon’s upcoming D6.
EOS-1D X Mark III will be able to shoot 6K video with no crop, feature dual CFexpress card slots, new DIGIC image processor, and IBIS. Take a look at the first rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III below:
The EOS 1D X Mark II was announced in February 2016 and it is almost 3 years old. According to recent reports, EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR is rumored to be announced in 2020. This will be the replacement for the current Canon EOS-1D X Mark II camera.
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III could shoot 6K video with no crop.
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III could feature with Dual CFexpress card slots.
- There will be a “significant jump in resolution for an EOS-1 series camera”. The EOS-1D X was 18.1mp and the EOS-1D X Mark II came in at 20.2mp.
- New DIGIC processor. Canon may use DIGIC 9 in EOS-1D X Mark III.
- IBIS may coming to Canon EOS-1D X Mark III. (see here)
Canon is also rumored to announce the 5D Mark IV successor, EOS 5D Mark V in 2020.
Canon Camera Deals:
$300 off on Canon EOS R body: $1,999 at Amazon
$500 off on Canon EOS R with 24-105mm Lens: $2,899 at Amazon
$200 off on Canon EOS RP with 24-105mm Lens: $2,199 at Amazon
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Canon mirrorless and Canon Rumors.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!