According to latest rumors, the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark III will arrive in 2020, ahead of Tokyo Olympic games. 1D X Mark III is rumored to have very exciting specs that promise to compete with, and possibly outperform, Nikon’s upcoming D6.
EOS-1D X Mark III will be able to shoot 6K video with no crop, feature dual CFexpress card slots, new DIGIC image processor, and IBIS. Take a look at the first rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III below:
The EOS 1D X Mark II was announced in February 2016 and it is almost 3 years old. According to recent reports, EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR is rumored to be announced in 2020. This will be the replacement for the current Canon EOS-1D X Mark II camera.
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III could shoot 6K video with no crop.
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III could feature with Dual CFexpress card slots.
- There will be a “significant jump in resolution for an EOS-1 series camera”. The EOS-1D X was 18.1mp and the EOS-1D X Mark II came in at 20.2mp.
- New DIGIC processor. Canon may use DIGIC 9 in EOS-1D X Mark III.
- IBIS may coming to Canon EOS-1D X Mark III. (see here)
Canon Camera Deals:
$300 off on Canon EOS R body: $1,999 at Amazon
$500 off on Canon EOS R with 24-105mm Lens: $2,899 at Amazon
$200 off on Canon EOS RP with 24-105mm Lens: $2,199 at Amazon
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!