Canon now officially announced the new EOS M200 entry-level APS-C mirrorless camera.
The new camera comes with a 24MP APS-C image sensor in a compact body with a selfie-friendly touchscreen. Its new Digic 8 processor allows for Dual Pixel AF with eye detection, heavily cropped 4K/24p video and improved battery life. The camera takes EF-M lenses, and has an extended ISO range from ISO100 to ISO51200. There’s an on-screen movie recording button for when using the screen tilted forwards, making vlogging easier, and the camera also supports vertical video recording. The camera weighs 299g (inc battery and memory card) body only.
The US price for EOS M200 with EF-M 15-45mm STM lens is $549, now available for pre-order at Adorama/Amazon/B&H Photo Video.
Canon EOS M200 Key Features
- Fast and Accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detection AF.
- High-Image Quality with 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
- 4K Video and 4K Time-lapse Movie along with Vertical video
- 3.0-inch Touch Panel LCD Screen with Tilt Option for 180 for Selfies
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Technology with Auto Image Transfer
- Impressive Low-light Performance
- Easy Operation
- Silent Shutter Mode
- Lens Included: 15-45mm Lens
- Sensor Size: APS-C Camera
- Resolution: 24 MP
- Wifi: Wi-Fi: Yes
- Special Features: Bluetooth
- Configuration: Body & Lens
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Canon mirrorless and Canon Rumors.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!