Here are a few bit information on the upcoming Nikon Z50 Mirrorless APS-C Camera.
According to recent reports the 20MP sensor found on the Nikon Z50 will be based on the D500 sensor. Several lab tests has shown that the sensor in the D500 performs at close to the same levels as the D7200’s sensor. So expect the Nikon Z50 to be on par with the company’s D7xxx series as rumor suggests.
First Nikon Z-mount APS-C mirrorless camera DX-format Nikon Z50 to be announced soon with NIKKOR Z DX 16-55mm f/3.5-6.3 Lens and NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 Lens.
- Nikon Z50
- APS-C mirrorless camera
- 20MP APS-C sensor (Z50 sensor will be based on the D500)
- 3″ pivoted LCD screen
- 11 fps
- Single card slot
- Z50 will be on par with the D7xxx level cameras
- New Nikon EN-EL25 Battery
- Nikon Z50
- NIKKOR Z DX 16-55mm f/3.5-6.3 Lens (A small lightweight collapsible kit DX lens)
- NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 Lens (A small lightweight collapsible DX lens)
Rumors: List of Nikon DSLR Cameras to be Replaced by Nikon Mirrorless Models
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Nikon Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!