Canon is rumored to announce the new EOS M50 Mark II mirrorless camera very soon. Canon might also release a new PowerShot Zoom concept camera and Speedlite EL-1 flash.
Accordin to recent rumors, the replacement for the highly popular EOS M50 replacement model will feature the 32.5 MP sensor (up from 24 MP on the EOS M50), as well as improved autofocus, 14 frames-per-second continuous shooting,
The EOS M50 Mark II kits that will go on sale:
- Canon EOS M50 II (EOS Kiss M2 in Asia) – black and white color option
- Canon EOS M50 II kit with 15-45mm lens
- Canon EOS M50 II with double zoom kit
- Canon EOS M50 II kit with 15-45mm & 22mm lenses
Here are the first rumored specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS M50 Mark II.
Canon EOS M50 Mark II Specs:
- 32.5mp APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC X (maybe a new version)
- DPAF II
- 4K @ 60p no crop
- No IBIS
- Similar EVF resolution as the EOS R6
- Single SD card slot
List of Upcoming Canon EF-M Mount Lenses
- EF-M 15mm f/2 STM
- EF-M 50mm f/2 STM
- EF-M 60mm f/4 Macro IS STM
- EF-M 18-45mm f/2.8-4 IS STM
- EF-M 100-300mm f/5.6-8 IS STM
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!