The upcoming Canon EOS R5 full frame mirrorless camera now registered at Korean RRA. According to leaked registered info, Canon EOS R5 will feature with built-in 5GHz Wi-Fi.
We already know that Canon EOS R5 will be the 5D series Equivalent for Mirrorless. The new EOS R5 will be able to record 8K video at 30p with no crop. The new Canon EOS R5 camera already listed at Adorama and B&HPhoto.
Below are specs of Canon EOS R5: (rumored specifications in bold)
- 45mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- 5 stops with IBIS alone
- 7-8 stops of correction when used with in-lens stabilization
- 12fps mechanical, 20fps electronic
- Dual card slots
- Scroll wheel added to the back
- Liveview/Movie toggle like previous EOS DSLRs
- Larger capacity battery, but looks like the LP-E6
- 8K @ 30fps
- 4K @ 120fps
- 4K @ 60fps
- Built-in 5GHz WiFi
- New battery, but the same shape and compatibility as the EOS 5D Mark IV
- Launching in July 2020
More at Canon EOS R5 Specs, Release Date : 8K, IBIS, 20fps
Upcoming Canon Cameras to be Announced in 2020
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors
2 thoughts on “Canon EOS R5 Registered at Korean for 5GHZ Wi-Fi”
anyone know the real price of this camera ? release date ? thank you for your
Wait for April 20th. Canon will hold a major product announcement for NAB.