The Canon EOS RP full frame mirrorless camera User’s Manual is now available for download.
Canon EOS RP (B&H, Adorama, Amazon) is a compact full-frame mirrorless camera that features a 26MP CMOS sensor, Digic 8 processor and Dual Pixel AF system with 88% x 100% coverage and Eye AF. The lightweight body has a 2.36M-dot EVF, 3″ fully articulating LCD and capture 4K/24p video with a substantial crop and has HDMI, headphone and microphone sockets.
Canon EOS RP At a Glance
- Lightest, smallest full-frame EOS camera
- RF Mount compatible with RF and EF/EF-S lenses
- High image quality with 26.2 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast and accurate autofocus
- Excellent low-light performance
- Built-in EVF with 2.36 million dots, touch & drag AF
- Vari-angle touchscreen LCD
- 4K UHD 24P/Full HD 60p video recording with 4K time-lapse shooting and the ability to extract still images from 4K video recordings
- ISO range of 100-25,600 that is expandable up to ISO of 102,400
- Easy operation
- USB charge compatible
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
- Mobile workflow
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!