New Canon EOS RS full frame mirrorless camera with a 80MP sensor is rumored for 2020.
The upcoming Canon’s high-megapixel full frame mirrorless camera has rumored for a long time. Now according to recent rumors, this camera could be named Canon EOS RS.
It will have a 80MP full frame sensor and replace the current EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R DSLR cameras. Canon EOS RS is expected to be announced in the first half of 2020.
See also the Canon EOS RL that is rumored to have a 75MP full frame CMOS sensor and the “L” designation is for landscape.
Rumored Canon EOS RS Specs:
- A slightly larger body and grip than the EOS R
- 80mp full-frame image sensor
- A “new style” of joystick
- Larger LCD than the EOS R
- Larger viewfinder than the EOS R
- The “viewfinder” can be tilted up and down (We’re not sure if this was the LCD screen or the EVF, we have reached out for some clarification)
- Dual SD card slots
- No video specifications are known
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Canon mirrorless and Canon Rumors.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!