New Canon EOS RS full frame mirrorless camera with a 80MP sensor is rumored for 2020.
The upcoming Canon’s high-megapixel full frame mirrorless camera has rumored for a long time. Now according to recent rumors, this camera could be named Canon EOS RS.
It will have a 80MP full frame sensor and replace the current EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R DSLR cameras. Canon EOS RS is expected to be announced in the first half of 2020.
See also the Canon EOS RL that is rumored to have a 75MP full frame CMOS sensor and the “L” designation is for landscape.
Rumored Canon EOS RS Specs:
- A slightly larger body and grip than the EOS R
- 80mp full-frame image sensor
- A “new style” of joystick
- Larger LCD than the EOS R
- Larger viewfinder than the EOS R
- The “viewfinder” can be tilted up and down (We’re not sure if this was the LCD screen or the EVF, we have reached out for some clarification)
- Dual SD card slots
- No video specifications are known
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!