Here are the full specs of the upcoming Fujiifilm X-A7 X-mount mirrorless camera.
The camera will come bundled with the Fujinon XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ kit lens, which is equivalent to around 23-68mm in 35mm terms. The price of the Fuji X-A7 will stand around $699 and shipping is expected in October.
Ahead of the official announcement, you can now have a look at the Fuji X-A7 specs below.
Fujifilm X-A7 Specs
- Newly developed approximately 24.24 million pixel APS-C size sensor
- Improved image quality during high-sensitivity shooting compared to X-A5
- Uses copper wiring that enables high-speed data reading
- Approximately 8.5 times the number of image plane phase difference pixels compared to X-A5
- Realized 4K video using abundant amount of information equivalent to 6K by reading all pixels of the sensor
- Capable of shooting smooth 4K movies at 30 frames / second
- 4K video can be recorded continuously for up to 15 minutes, and full HD / HD video for up to 30 minutes.
- Equipped with “Countdown Video” function for the first time as “X Series”
- Equipped with “HD High Speed Video” function
- Equipped with 3.5 inch wide (16: 9) touch panel monitor of about 2.76 million dots
- High visibility is achieved with a rear LCD monitor with a maximum brightness of 1000 candela.
- For the first time in the “X Series”, the “Vari Angle Structure” that allows the monitor to be adjusted to any angle is adopted.
- Lineup of “Scene Position” with “Light Trail” as “X Series” for the first time
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth installed
- Input / output terminals: USB Type-C (USB 2.0 High-Speed), HDMI micro terminal (Type D), φ2.5mm 3-pole mini jack
- Recording media: SD card / SDHC card / SDXC card UHS-I
- Battery: NP-W126S
- Standard number of shots: approx. 270 standard, approx. 440 economy
- Size: 119.0mm x 67.7mm x 41.2mm
- Weight: Approximately 320g (including battery and memory card), approximately 271g (main unit only)
- Color: Silver, Camel
- Kit lens: XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ
- Reservation start date: September 12, 2019
- Scheduled release date: Late October 2019
- Mass retailer price: 92,950 yen including tax with lens kit (Overseas price: $ 699)
- [Models released after October show a 10% consumption tax price]
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography