Here are the full specs of the upcoming Fujiifilm X-A7 X-mount mirrorless camera.
The camera will come bundled with the Fujinon XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ kit lens, which is equivalent to around 23-68mm in 35mm terms. The price of the Fuji X-A7 will stand around $699 and shipping is expected in October.
Ahead of the official announcement, you can now have a look at the Fuji X-A7 specs below.
Fujifilm X-A7 Specs
- Newly developed approximately 24.24 million pixel APS-C size sensor
- Improved image quality during high-sensitivity shooting compared to X-A5
- Uses copper wiring that enables high-speed data reading
- Approximately 8.5 times the number of image plane phase difference pixels compared to X-A5
- Realized 4K video using abundant amount of information equivalent to 6K by reading all pixels of the sensor
- Capable of shooting smooth 4K movies at 30 frames / second
- 4K video can be recorded continuously for up to 15 minutes, and full HD / HD video for up to 30 minutes.
- Equipped with “Countdown Video” function for the first time as “X Series”
- Equipped with “HD High Speed Video” function
- Equipped with 3.5 inch wide (16: 9) touch panel monitor of about 2.76 million dots
- High visibility is achieved with a rear LCD monitor with a maximum brightness of 1000 candela.
- For the first time in the “X Series”, the “Vari Angle Structure” that allows the monitor to be adjusted to any angle is adopted.
- Lineup of “Scene Position” with “Light Trail” as “X Series” for the first time
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth installed
- Input / output terminals: USB Type-C (USB 2.0 High-Speed), HDMI micro terminal (Type D), φ2.5mm 3-pole mini jack
- Recording media: SD card / SDHC card / SDXC card UHS-I
- Battery: NP-W126S
- Standard number of shots: approx. 270 standard, approx. 440 economy
- Size: 119.0mm x 67.7mm x 41.2mm
- Weight: Approximately 320g (including battery and memory card), approximately 271g (main unit only)
- Color: Silver, Camel
- Kit lens: XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ
- Reservation start date: September 12, 2019
- Scheduled release date: Late October 2019
- Mass retailer price: 92,950 yen including tax with lens kit (Overseas price: $ 699)
- [Models released after October show a 10% consumption tax price]
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography