Canon will soon announce a new Canon EOS RS high-megapixel full frame mirrorless camera in early February, 2020, which will replace both the Canon EOS 5DS and Canon EOS 5DS R DSLRs.
The name of this camera previously rumored as Canon EOS RS. But keep in mind that this only a moniker leaked by the rumor mill, means that the high resolution EOS R body might have a totally different name.
Take a look at the rumored specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS RS.
Canon EOS RS Rumored Specs:
- 75mp full-frame CMOS
- Sensor “focused on the dynamic range”
- Frames per second “… Sounded similar to the EOS R”
- DIGIC 9
- Dual Card Slots
- Joystick the same as the EOS-1D X Mark III
- Larger and higher resolution EVF than the EOS R
- Fully articulating LCD screen
- Fully weather-sealed
- Similar ergonomics as the EOS R (No touch bar)
Canon Camera Deals:
$500 off on Canon EOS R body: $1,799 at Amazon
$700 off on Canon EOS R with 24-105mm Lens: $2,699 at Amazon
$500 off on Canon EOS RP with 24-105mm Lens: $1,899 at Amazon
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon mirrorless and Canon Rumors.