Here are the first images of the Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Lens (for L-mount and E-mount), 2X TC-2011 teleconverter for L-mount and Sigma USB dock UD-11 for L-mount.
Sigma will soon announce a new super telephone zoom lens for Sony E-mount cameras. The product would be the Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Lens.
The Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Lens is already available in Canon EF and Nikon F mounts for $799, so we expect the Sony E-mount version will also be priced at $799. In addition to the Tamron 28-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD Lens, Sigma is rumored to announce a new 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS lens.
Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemoporary Lens
- Top performance with the specification and functionality of a more expensive unit
- Compact packaging with uncompromising image quality
- Push/pull zoom mechanism incorporated
- Telephoto plus macro functionality
- Fast AF with full-time manual override
Note: The operation of full-time MF may vary based on mount type
- Compatible with Mount Converter MC-11
- Mount with dust- and splash-proof construction
- Nikon electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism included
- Available SIGMA USB DOCK (Makes customization and flexible adjustment possible)
- Available Mount Conversion Service (Allows use with another camera body)
- Rounded diaphragm
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- High-precision, durable brass bayonet mount
- Evaluation with SIGMA’s own MTF measuring system “A1”
- Made in Japan (With outstanding craftsmanship)
- The lens barrel is engraved with the year of release
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography