More predictably the first Sony a7 IV specs appeared in line. The features shared by a reader in a forum are simply put together in the comparison table: Sony A7R III, Sony A7R IV, Sony A7 III and Sony A7 IV.
Of course, we have to say that the Sony A7 IV specs are well guessed. Check out the Sony a7 IV specs below.
Sony a7 III will be at least $200 off this Black Friday at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony A7 IV Specifications
Below are the predicted features and specifications of the Sony A7 IV:
- Sensor: 24.2 MP CMOS Sensor, 5.93µ pixel size
- Sensor Size: 36 x 24mm
- Resolution: 6000 x 4000
- Native ISO Sensitivity: 100-51,200
- Boost ISO Sensitivity: 50 – 204,800
- In-Body Image Stabilization: Yes (5 stops)
- RAW Formats: RAW (14-bit ARW), C-RAW
- Dust Reduction: Yes
- Weather Sealing/Protection: Yes
- Lock Release Button
- Body Build: Full Magnesium Alloy
- Shutter: 1/8000 to 30 seconds
- 10 fps burst modewith AF/AE tracking
- Storage: 2x UHS-II card slot
- Pixel shift multi shooting
- Digital audio interface
- Built-in Flash: No
- Autofocus System: 693 points (phase-detection AF), 425 points (contrast-detection AF)
- Real Time Tracking, Real Time Eye AF for Movie
- Weather Sealing: Yes
- Viewfinder and LCD same as Sony A7R iV
What do you expect from the Sony a7 IV? What’s your whishlist? Feel free to relay your comments.
And the Sony a7 III will be at least $200 off this Black Friday at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.