All the Fujifilm USA authorized retailers have started shipping the new FujiFilm GFX 100 medium format mirrorless camera in the US. You can check the availability at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama.
FujiFilm GFX 100 body: $9,999.95 at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama.
- 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- Removable 5.76m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- DCI 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma & 10-Bit Out
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 3.76m-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- ISO 100-12800, Up to 5 fps Shooting
- 16-Bit Raw Output, Multi Aspect Ratios
- Built-In Battery Grip, 2 x SD Card Slots
Additional Coverage of the Fujifilm GFX 100 Medium Format Camera
FujiFilm GFX 100 Pre-order, in Stock & Availability Tracker
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography