Here are the latest FujiFilm GFX 100 specs that have been rumored a while ago. Fuji is about to announce a new medium format mirrorless camera called the Fujifilm GFX 100.
The upcoming Fujifilm GFX 100 is expected to have a price tag of $9,995 in US. Fujifilm’s medium format mirrorless camera to be announced on May 23, 2019.
Up to $1000 off on Fujifilm GFX 50R body & bundles at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Up to $1000 off on Fujifilm GFX 50S body & bundles at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Rumored FujiFilm GFX 100 Specifications
- Name: Fujifilm GFX 100
- Backilluminated 100 Megapixel BSI IMX461 sensor
- Price around $10,000
- Announcement on May 23, 2019
- Shipping within the end June
- 4K @ 30p, 4:2:0 and 10bit internal recording
- 4K @ 30p, 4:2:2 and 10bit external recording
- 4K @ 30p with no crop
- 4K/30p with H265 coded and 400 mbps
- 16 bit RAW
- Full sensor phase detection coverage
- X Processor 4
- Resistant to up to -10°C
- 5 axis IBIS
- Batter life around 400 shots
- Dual SD-card slot
- 5.76M-dot interchangeable EVF & Tilt Adapter
- 50% faster autofocus
- Phase Detection work down at -2 EV @ F2
- Up to 5 stops IBIS
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photograph