Fujifilm is about to announce a new flagship APS-C mirrorless camera called the Fujifilm X-Pro3 . Here is a recap of the Fujifilm X-Pro3, everything we know so far.
The upcoming Fujifilm X-Pro3 flagship APS-c camera will sit above the X-T3 in the line-up. When it comes to the specs, the list of features of the Fujifilm X-Pro3 will still be made in Japan. Anyway here are what we know so far about the Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera considering previous rumors.
Possible Fujifilm X-Pro3 Specs
- New X-Trans sensor around 26MP
- A new, faster maybe 2 X-Pro Processors for better performance
- Improved AF and better noise reduction like the one inside the X-H1
- ISO 100 at base and optimized dynamic range, expanded native ISO of 51,200
- No IBIS
- Bigger EVF and OVF like the X-T3.
- Tilting LCD
- Higher magnification EVF
- Eterna film simulation
- Better body and battery life
- Price around $1899
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.