Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera is rumored to be coming in 2019. In this post you can find first rumored X-Pro3 specs as well as feature predictions.
The X-series is one of the most popular mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera in the company’s lineup. The flagship Fujifilm X-Pro3 announcement could happen in late 2019 to early 2020.
Fujifilm X-Pro3 Specs Prediction
Fujifilm to introduce a new X-series camera in 2019. The device in question is the high-end model that would be the replacement of Fujifilm X-Pro2.
Here are some thoughts and predictions for the Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera.
- New X-Trans sensor around 26MP
- A new, faster maybe 2 X-Pro Processors for better performance
- Improved AF and better noise reduction like the one inside the X-H1
- ISO 100 at base and optimized dynamic range, expanded native ISO of 51,200
- No IBIS
- Bigger EVF and OVF like the X-T3.
- Tilting LCD
- Higher magnification EVF
- Eterna film simulation
- Better body and battery life
- Price around $1899
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.